An early build of my next app—London Bus Times—is available on TestFlight. You can sign up here.
⚠️ Warning: These are very early test builds. Expect crashes and strange behaviour.
- Panning and zooming update the visible stop points on the map. Please check performance.
- Tapping on a map annotation opens up a callout, allowing you to view the latest arrivals.
Bus Stop List
- This will update with the nearest stops as you mince around London.
- If you disallow location services, it should display all stops.
- If you're outside of London—why are you using the app?—it will display an information message.
- The search functionality works. Please check performance.
- Arrivals will display when available or show an information message.
- Timetables are available, but the UI is not complete.
- If there is a disruption, an alert is displayed.
- All disruptions can be viewed. It is expected that this will be removed.
Attribution: The app icon in test builds is temporary and is available, with a free license, on Vecteezy.
Sign in or become a stuartbreckenridge.net member to join the conversation.
Just enter your email below to get a log in link.
Join the newsletter to receive the latest updates in your inbox.